Browns, oranges, reds and some cool crisp air meet you in the fall. With such an amazing backdrop, how do you pick colors for a family photo? Neutral tones and a splash of color will make sure you pop in a colorful background.
1. Greys, whites and a pop of deep red.
2. Blues, greys, and a dash of red
3. Blues, whites, teals and a little black
4. Navy, grey, black and a hint of red – just don’t get too carried away with the blacks. Notice the use of dark greys over two black shirts and a bit of pattern to break up the solid colors.
5. Tans, greys, and a splash of color
6. Greys, blues, tans